Here at GameBench we understand that many of our clients expect absolute security and privacy, which is why we're committed to following industry best-practices to keep their data safe.
All GameBench cloud data is stored securely on a dedicated server hosted in a secure datacentre featuring:
- Video-monitored high-security perimeter fencing around the entire data center park
- Entry via electronic access control terminals with a transponder key or admission card
- Ultra-modern surveillance cameras for 24/7 monitoring of access routes, entrances, security door interlocking systems and server rooms
- Modern early warning fire system with direct connection to the local fire department
- Special door locking systems
- 24/7 staff (and service by qualified personnel)
- Redundant UPS facilities
- Battery mode: Approx. 15 minutes
- Standby power system
- Diesel power generator for autonomous mode
We're also happy to store client data indefinitely, with a two-year minimum retention. We also implement standard access restrictions based on user groups and roles, which prevent anybody outwith your user group from viewing or accessing your data.
Database access is restricted to GameBench engineers, all of whom are under strict NDAs.
Our Developer Reports programme allows our engineers to feed data gathered by our Free and Basic tiered users to our research teams for community directed reports on performance trends. Premium users are not enrolled in the programme, and all Premium user data remains secured and available only to the applicable user group.